Last updated: June 1, 2020
Our lobbies are now OPEN!
We have taken certain precautions to ensure the safety of our members and staff:
- Only ONE person per party is allowed inside the Credit Union to handle business.
- A maximum of FIVE members is allowed inside the Credit Union at any given time.
- Face masks are not required but are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for the safety of yourself, other members, and our staff.
- You must maintain a 6 ft distance between yourself and other members per social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each station to help eliminate germs.
As always - if you prefer to handle your business outside of the Credit Union, our digital tools and other resources are available for 24/7 account access.
- Main Office: 432-332-8171
- 52nd St Branch: 432-362-1414
- Fort Stockton Branch: 432-336-6291
- View account balances
- Process internal and external transfers
- Update your personal details
- Pay bills
- In addition, deposit a check utilizing Remote Deposit Capture by simply snapping a picture of your check
- Turn card on/off
- Set alerts and deny transactions based on merchant, type and location
- Receive notifications of possible fraudulent transactions and take action