Last updated: July 16, 2020
Our lobbies are now OPEN!
We have taken certain precautions to ensure the safety of our members and staff. Please wait at the front of the lobby to be greeted by a team member.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS will be performed and a COVID QUESTIONNAIRE will be conducted.
- Only ONE person per party is allowed inside the Credit Union to handle business.
- A maximum of FIVE members is allowed inside the Credit Union at any given time.
- Face masks are REQUIRED for the safety of yourself, other members, and our staff.
- You must maintain a 6 ft distance between yourself and other members per social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each station to help eliminate germs.
As always - if you prefer to handle your business outside of the Credit Union, our digital tools and other resources are available for 24/7 account access.
- Main Office: 432-332-8171
- 52nd St Branch: 432-362-1414
- Fort Stockton Branch: 432-336-6291
- View account balances
- Process internal and external transfers
- Update your personal details
- Pay bills
- In addition, deposit a check utilizing Remote Deposit Capture by simply snapping a picture of your check
- Turn card on/off
- Set alerts and deny transactions based on merchant, type and location
- Receive notifications of possible fraudulent transactions and take action