We are so excited for our new online banking and mobile app upgrades! On Tuesday, October 2nd, you should use the following steps to log in for your first time:
- Use your current User ID (just like you do now)
- Use the last 6 digits of Primary Members Social Security Number the first time you log in
- You will then be prompted to create a password of your choice and answer new security questions.
As always, please do not hesitate to call us if we can help. This will take you a few moments longer than usual, but only on your first log in, then after that, it'll be so much better for you!
Please take note that our online banking system will be down temporarily on October 1, 2018 for the transition to our new online banking. Online banking will be up and running on October 2nd. For mobile app users you will need to download our new app on October 4, 2018.
INTERNET ONLINE BANKING
Convenient access to real-time account information from your personal computer.
With West Texas Credit Union Internet Online Banking, you can access your accounts 24/7 from the comfort of your own computer. Our Online Banking is packed with convenient services including:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Access e-Statements
- Pay friends with POP Money
- Pay bills
- Send money to accounts at other financial institutions
- Set up text alerts to help you monitor accounts
- Use Trends Personal Finance Manager
- Access your credit union credit card information
- And much more!
ONLINE BILL PAY
The quick and secure way to pay your bills.
No more costly postage stamps and complete control of when your bills are paid each month are just two of the many benefits you will love with West Texas Credit Union’s Online Bill Payment service.
With our Online Bill Payment service you’ll enjoy:
- Quick one time set up of billers you would like to pay electronically
- The ability to transfer money to or from your accounts at other financial institutions (called “account-to-account” transfers)
- Popmoney, which allows you to send, request or receive money with just about anyone online or through a mobile device
- Easy access through Internet Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- Safe, secure and efficient
Simply click on the “Pay Bills” tab within Internet Home Banking and follow the instructions to get started.
A West Texas Credit Union Checking account is required to enroll. If you don’t have a checking account you can open one online.
MOBILITI MOBILE BANKING
Banking on the go from the convenience of your smart phone or tablet!
Our Mobile Banking is packed with convenient features for your mobile phone or tablet. Quickly log in with fingerprint and you will then have access to features including POP Money, Remote Check Deposit, Bill Pay and more!
Mobile Banking Features Include:
- Instant Balance: When enabled, you can securely preview your balances without logging in
- View your balances in real time
- View recent and pending transactions
- Transfer Funds between account
- External Transfers: Transfer money to other financial institutions
- Send Money: Pay anyone with POP Money
- Request and Receive Money: Request and receive money from other people
- Deposit Checks: quickly deposit your checks using the camera on your phone with Remote Deposit
- Notifi Alerts for Mobiiti
- With your smart phone, snap a photo of a check you would like deposited into your account. Deposit checks any time 24/7.